pencilsNew Admissions
Students entering Twin Valley High School should register with the guidance department at the high school.

Students entering Middle School should register with the guidance department at the middle school.

Children in kindergarten - 4th grade should register with the principal of the elementary school in their attendance area. If you are in doubt about your building assignment, call any one of the elementary buildings. Students enrolling in kindergarten and 1st grade must also provide proof of age.

Immunization Requirements
Under Pennsylvania State Law, no student may attend school until the school has the student's immunization certificate for: diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, rubella, mumps, Hepatitis B, and chicken pox.

Student Conduct
Twin Valley School District expects students to be responsible citizens. School principals distribute handbooks to students which outline student responsibilities and general behavior guidelines. Guidelines for student conduct are firm, but fair. Administrators and teachers work closely with parents and students to encourage exemplary behavior.

Pupil Records
Pupil records are maintained at the students' school and contain grades received, academic work completed, and attendance information. When students transfer into our school district, the previous school transfers records to our school. Students are required to disclose certain information regarding discipline. Parents have the right to review their child's records and may do so by contacting the school principal.